Monday, September 29, 2008

Craft Night Fun

So, the girls and I got together this past Saturday night for crafting fun. Go over to my incredibly talented friend Brigitte's blog at http://sahmiamdesigns.blogspot.com and see me in all my non-makeup, hair pulled back in a ponytail (I even have bang-wings, y'all!) glory. She captured some ACTION!CRAFTING! shots of us and conveniently left out the pictures of us stuffing our faces with food.

Here's the closeup of my project in all its imperfect glory....




Now go over to Brigitte's blog to find out what in the world it is.




4 comments:

Brigitte said...

You are so cute. I really love the way our projects turned out. I cannot wait for the next meeting of the minds!

jkc said...

I can't wait, either! I'd love to find another project online for us to do (and I think I'm going to do some more of these).

Theresa said...

That was great! Your beautiful design covering all but your eyes reminded me of that guy on Tool Guy.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A picture of you EXISTS??!! Finaly, lady.

And I always imagined you as a brunette, I don't know why.